We officially finished the paint process downstairs and I could not be happier that we decided to do it. Just as a fair warning - this was NOT a big change so no dramatic "after" photo here. It's just a good example of what a little bit of tweaking can do. So, without further adieu....here's the after!
Not a huge change but made a huge difference. (David still can't entirely tell that anything has change. : )
The biggest difference is next to our painting. No more green fighting with our painting.
**Our painting still needs to be ru-hung so that it's not sitting right on our picture rail.
The color we ended up going with is Benjamin Moore's Gray Owl. Gray's are tricky because they can turn, blue, green and even pink very easily. Gray Owl is the perfect balance, and tends to pick up it's surrounding colors.
It looks much darker in this swatch than in reality.
I couldn't quite part with our "mystery green" that we had before. So, we kept it in our desk area but I think we're going to end up painting over it with the Gray. I'm just determined to crack the mystery and figure out what color it is. Until next time....