Sunday, January 22, 2012

For now....

I can't imagine there are many of you left, still reading my abused blog. I've come to a tough decision, but one that I think is necessary. I'm going to temporarily put Seagrass Interiors on hold and do all of my blogging on Bixby & Ball. I'll be posting all of our design projects, you'll get to see Betsy's wedding and event projects and we're working hard to sprinkle in some personal stuff too. I would love for you to follow me there and update your sidebars if you'd like. : ) For all of you have followed me on this journey - thank you. This blog has introduced me to some amazing people (some of whom I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting in person and some who I have not - but feel like I have.) I'm going to try this for a bit, and see how it works. Until then, I'll still be blogging and hopefully more frequently!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I still check in when you post here :) I'll be sure to check B&B Blog. Me and the hubby need to come by to visit the store again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally get it! Trying to keep up with two blogs would put me over the edge. I will "for sure" follow you on Bixby and Ball....expeically if you will still post stuff about your own amazing home (please).

    ReplyDelete