I'm completely honored and speechless to receive the Stylish Blogger Award from Kelley over at The Polished Pebble. On a side note, Kelley is one hilarious, talented woman that I seriously feel like I know (blogging has that affect on me.) : ) The rules of the game are - List 7 things about yourself and then pass the award on to other stylish bloggers. So here it goes.
1) I'm actually very shy. My husband who ironically is known more as the "shy one" is our social coordinator. I'm a pajamas at home with a fire and a movie kind of girl.
2) I've known what I've wanted to do since I was little. Rearranging my childhood bedroom and the rest of the house was a very normal occurrence at our house. My roommate in college and I figured out that I averaged "space planning" aka rearranging our room once a month our freshman year.
3) I love the smell of new shoes, a box of erasers and sadly gasoline. Yes, I know, bizarre.
4) I sit and drink a cup of coffee at our coffee shop down the street every morning and I go for a walk every night. It's my prep-time and wind-down time. I feel off without either of those times.
5) I married my Jr. High sweetheart.
6) I have played field hockey since I was 10 years old. I almost went to University of the Pacific to play.
7) I truly believe I was born in the wrong decade.
And now to pass this on to other Stylish Bloggers in no particular order...
Thank you again Kelley!