Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All Mapped Out

I cannot seem to get vintage, framed maps out of my brain! I have been struggling with what to do with the space over our bed in our bedroom. I bought a bunch of black frames from Aaron Brother's a while back during their penny sale......boooorrrrinnnggg.......so under the bed they sit - collecting dust. So, onto plan B - MAPS! I LOVE the nautical feel, and the ever-s0-slightly yellowed paper. Here's a few examples....

I love the clear edge around each of these maps:

Looks like Paris!

More Maps!

These ones are hard to see - but they're on the left hand side of the picture (It's like Where's Waldo!)

For the little more modern home

Here's for the HUMONGOUS wall in your house.....Look at all those MAPS!!

I'm hoping to find some super cheap bamboo frames at our thrift store, or maybe just wait for the next penny sale....or if someone would like to give me an early Christmas present.....

No comments:

Post a Comment