Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Does It Get Any Cuter Than This?

I know I'm posting this on October 1st....however I'm creating this post on September 30th, and fall doesn't officially start until October 1st - in my book anyway! So I'm squeezing one last summer-esque post in. Seriously.....how cute is this??? You HAVE to check out this crazy cute website. www.thehappycampers.co.uk You can actually rent these out, and cruise around with your fam! Meet Constance....





**And this little guy too! His name is Luigi...oh yeah, did I mention that part? They have names for each "retro rental" and a full on bio, as if they were an actual person. I'll tell you one thing - these cars have BIG personality!



1 comment:

  1. melissa! these are so cute. I want to move into the trailer. Who needs a house when there is something that adorable just waiting for me! Good find!

    ReplyDelete