Monday, March 29, 2010

Barstool Reveal

This is going to be a quick post - David and I just got back from Mammoth last night and I have a mammoth sized mountain of laundry to do! (HA! pun intended!)

I'm finally starting to get the hang of this painting thing. : ) Granted this was a much smaller project than the last one, but actually finished relatively quickly! I'm thrilled with how the paint turned out, and it added some much needed color to our very white kitchen. (Which I will be posting pictures of soon!

{New blue stools!}





{Before}


Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!


10 comments:

  1. Those look fantastic! I've been putting off buying bar stools for a long time because I just can't find any I like, but you've inspired me to buy some inexpensive ones off craigslist and paint them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la they turned out great! Love that soft POP of color you did. Perfect!

    xoxo,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. great color! they turned out great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! Would you mind sharing the color? It's just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very pretty. Can't wait to see more pics of the very white kitchen, my favorite kind of kitchen.

    ~janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color, would you mind sharing the brand and name of the shade it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melissa,

    Just got home. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this table. I am not even exaggerating one tiny bit. It is perfect for my space. We ate at the mexican rest. you recommended and it was delish. The antique store was closed but we found another pretty store and then drove by your amazing house. You are one lucky gal! Thanks for all your help and I did I mention that I LOVE my new table?

    ~janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the pefect color and it looks beautiful with the marble.
    Please share the color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luv your choice of color. I found your blog from reading a Gardener's Cottage. It's so nice to find a local blogger, I live in South O. Stop by and visit my blog sometime.
    -marie from mariesmaison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color, and love that they are now the right height. So much better for sipping wine!

    ReplyDelete