Friday, October 9, 2009

Windsors

I have been living in our house for just about a year and a half now. You would think that I would have the house pretty much set up and "designed" the way I would want it. However, being that I am a "recent" (can I still use that excuse if it's been 2 years??) college grad, I'm still working with my hand-me-downs. Don't get me wrong - I have some VERY cool hand-me-downs...I'll post them later. Lately, however, I have been really itching to get our house put together a bit more (hence the blog - hopefully it will be FULL of re-do's) One of the first things I was desperately wanting to replace was our IKEA (yes I said the "I" word) kitchen chairs. That's where these beauties come in:
They come from my favorite Encinitas gem! It also happens to be the very place I get to call work - Rustic Rooster! These chairs have been calling my name ever since they came through the store's doors. Yesterday - I became their proud owner!! Here they are around my dining table....



Someday that table will be an old pine farm table and those club chairs will be wing backs slip covered in white linen and they'll all sit on a 9' x 12' sea grass rug!!



2 comments:

  1. Love the new chairs! Didn't know you loved wing chairs and I have a pair that are crying for slipcovers...maybe for your dining room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Heck yes! I could take VERY good care of them! And who knows, maybe you'll be invited over to have dinner on them. In them? Either way - dinner!

    ReplyDelete