Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cabin Fever

I'm trying to squeeze in all the winter-themed posts I can because before we know the holidays will be over, and our blogs will be filled with bright and sunny posts with Spring on the brain. I was going through all of my pictures and came across this first pic that I took last year. One of our favorite weekend getaways is Mammoth. There's a small lake that has a little grouping of cabins around it, meant for the town's cross-country skiers. They just recently re-did quite a few of them, and I think did an impeccable job of making them look as if they've been there for years. As I do with just about every house - I kept thinking about what I would do if this were my little cabin in the woods.




{Does anyone recognize this last room?}



No comments:

Post a Comment